AS SEEN ON NETFLIX & ABC
NSW STATE FINALIST – RAW COMEDY
Musical Comedian Sarah Gaul is happy maybe 70% of the time at best. The other 30% she is *just* holding it together, clawing at the cliff face of reason, one minor inconvenience away from falling over the side like Mufasa (RIP) and finally giving up everything to start a true crime podcast. Her new show ‘Happy at Times’, is an hour of songs about Sarah’s inspiring journey to eke out another 5 or 10% of happiness without the help of the wellness industry, meditation of any kind, or an actual decent night sleep.
Sarah Gaul is the breakout star of Aussie feature film HOT MESS which was selected for film festivals all over the world, nominated for Best Indie Film at the 2020 AACTA Awards, and was picked up by NETFLIX.
As a musical comedian Sarah has toured internationally and spent a year in New York where she made regular appearances at Gotham Comedy Club, Club Cumming, and Broadway Comedy Club. Sarah was a NSW RAW Comedy State finalist, the winner of the National Theatresports Cup, a finalist in the Australian International Cabaret Competition and has toured with Sydney Comedy Festival.
‘A damn funny comedienne – ****’ AU REVIEW
‘Quite simply, one of the best musical comedians around…a blistering funny-clever 60 minutes.’ – Chuck Moore
‘Check her out now so you can say you saw her before she was big.’ Heckler
‘Hilariously brilliant.’ Broadway World New York
No aspect of everyday life is safe from the clever wit and barbed cynicism of this talented comedienne-chanteuse.’ Adelaid